Sunday, April 1, 2012

Rank high on Google - A clean strategy

    Are you fed up of seeing Google results with none of your blog post? Read lots of tutorials on SEO and of no use till now? Then here I reveal a very clean strategy to get viewed on Google. First decide a post you want to work on (I assume you already published it). We will see how my post : "Your site on Google in 2012" at Number 9 in Page 2 of Google results for keyword "Content is Super-King" will make its way to Number 1 in Page 1 of Google results. No Theories just Practicals!

[Update : I deleted that post and re-posted the same content with title "Google 2012 - Content is Super King"]

    Day-2 : I realized a back-link from an wordpress seo site and my post also ranked up, now its at 6th in Page-2. But this may be casual fluctuation as Google says, the rank may keep fluctuating. Now I will try to get a back-link to that post and see whether it improves post's rank or not.

    Day-3: Tried out Squidoo for a backlnk. Created a lens titled "SEO vs Content" and also composed some original quality content (at least i tried to). But Squidoo said its a low quality content and they didn't published my lense. It was really dissapointing, it wasted my whole day.

    Day-4 : Copied the whole content from Squidoo to Hubpages and published the hub with same title SEO vs Content. Mean while also got one more backlink from an anonymous site. After all this hard work its time to see the results. Now I searched Google for keyword "Content is Super King" and now my blog is at 1st position in 2nd page. Not bad, I think I need to do little more work.

    Day-5 : The title of that post and the Keyword that I chose didn't matched so I deleted the post "Your site on Google in 2012" and re-posted the same content with title "Google 2012- Content is Super King". Waited for some time and WOAH!! Now my blog post is at 5th position on 1st page of Google! Still five steps to go.

 [Update : Did nothing for almost one month and searched today for that term and now my post is at 2nd position at first page of Google results. It seems Google not only counts the backlinks but also keeps watch on the authority if your blog.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Comment