Thursday, March 15, 2012

My first Adsense earning : $0.92

    Just some days before ads started displaying on this blog. Today just wandering on facebook I remembered a friend of mine said yesterday that he clicked the ad displayed on my blog (I didn't said him to do that). It felt like Harry Potter saying "I touched the stick of Voldomort". What would happen next? Will I get my life's first income? Will Google be kind enough to pay me for that click? Soon without any waste of time I logged in to my Blogger account and directly went to Earning section. Saw 1 pageview, but no matter of money there. Then Curiously clicked at "View full report". My adsense account opened in new tab and there I saw a woooping $0.92 in my account!! Woow, finally I got my first earnings with Google Adsense! I love you Google!

    Now it seems that the wandering myths about "Adsense Money" are all true and Google Adsense is a real thing to make money on a blog. I know $0.92 is not enough to appreciate about but it was enough to convince me write a post to describe how full of fantasy my first journey to adsense was! This experience was really encouraging for me and now will continue posting on this blog. Now I know atleast how to make your first Cents!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Comment